Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Last round with St. Mary's

This week at St. Mary's was our last and I think it was a great one. We started out the day using the parachute and playing various games with it. I think this is by far what the students love doing the best. They don't respond to anything better than they do when the parachute is used for various activities. This week we were again in the Special Projects section. We continued our work on designing the gym with our collages that everyone created. I think it looked wonderful and that we did a very good job with it, which most would agree. The game I played was planet invasion, which is a tag game and as we all know the students love tag games. I think went alright, but was a little to advanced for the younger students to understand and they ended up just chasing each other trying to get the flags. I think I should have just done a tag game using the flags.  It would have been easier for them to understand and they still would have loved it. I think my experience at St. Mary's over all was great and I really learned a lot from all the students and my fellow classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment