Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

It Was Our Special Week!!!

This lab was very different for me, this week we were special projects and I had to come up with a song to sing with the students. The song I sang was called "The Turtle song" which I think the students liked a lot. They all seemed to join in and sing along the second and third time through. It was a little nerve racking at first singing in front of everyone, but after I got going it really wasn't that bad. I stumbled a little at one point, but with a little help I was able to catch back up and keep it going. I was really nervous about doing it when it came time for it. I got there attention when I sang it by myself at first by startling them with the last line which I think helped because it made them want to sing along when it came time for it. As the special projects group we also had to create or decorate something. We decorated the gym doors with construction paper and wrote a few sayings on it. Then we started decorating it with the collages that everyone created. For more information on this weeks lab check this OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment