Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bringing Sports to St. Mary's

In our third trip to St. Mary's, I think this was my most difficult time out of the three in trying to get students to participate in not only my activity, but all of my groups activity. We had the older students this week and they just wanted to do their own thing, such as play baseketball, they didn't want to be bothered playing our activity. We were finally able to convince some students to participate in my activity which led into one of my other group members activities which we were finally able to get most of the students to participate in. They were very interested in playing tag games and that was what they had their mind set in what they wanted to do.

Don't be afraid to check out my Lab 3 information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment