Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Reflective writeup on abuse & Scandals

The videos we watched in class and the recent scandals at two major colleges really make me sad. I couldn't believe how the abusers in the videos were just able to sit and talk about what they did like it was nothing to them. This also follows along with the two scandals both of the individuals who were accused need to man up and admit the wrong that they did. That is one thing I can say about the individuals in the video at least they were able to admit what they did. I think the video help me understand how much of a problem child abuse can be and how important it is to listen to children if they are trying to tell you something. I know as a future teacher I will pay attention to this problem because I don't forsee it getting any better in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment